Use Their Words: the easiest way to attract sales
Do you want the knowledge to know how to make your sales and marketing messages more compelling for your potential clients and customers?
Join Kathryn McGarvey for this two-hour workshop to learn how to unlock easier sales and have enthusiastic customers lining up to buy, simply by using your customers' words in your marketing messages. You’ll come away with the tools and insights needed to craft more compelling words for your website, your ads or social media posts.
If you have customer reviews or testimonials, please make sure you have access to them at the workshop.
What we will cover
- How to write (and talk) about your business - what you do, how you help and who you help, in a way that will have the right people think “this is for me” or “I am in the right place”, rather than you having to sell to them.
- How to use your target audience’s own words to attract them to your products and services
- How to test whether a message will resonate with a potential client or not
- How to “cheat” at crafting compelling messages
Who should attend
This will be valuable for people who
- need to persuade people to buy and want to make the process easier and feel less sleazy
- are responsible for the words on a website
- need to create content for social media posts
Kathryn McGarvey has more than 20 years’ marketing experience, from marketing for small local businesses through to the types of big soulless corporates you’d never confess to working for at a party without expecting a litany of (justified) complaints.
She now works as a marketing consultant and advisor, showing business owners that marketing doesn’t have to be so hard, and telling anyone who’ll listen that there is more to marketing than social media, and that you need to start with a solid marketing strategy.
To learn more about Kathryn you can go to meaningfulmarketing.co.nz or sign up for her small but mighty Notes on Marketing email, at meaningfulmarketing.co.nz/sign-up.
A minimum of 10 people are required for this workshop to go ahead.
Use Their Words takes place on Thursday 16 June at 9.30am. Registration is $45 +GST for Hub Club Members or $50 +GST for General Admission.
For more info please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday, 16th June, 2022
- 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Hawke's Bay Business Hub Ahuriri - 36 Bridge Street, Ahuriri, Napier