Response and Resilience - Managing through Immediate Challenges
Please join the Hawkes Bay Chamber of Commerce and PwC for the ‘Response and Resilience - managing through immediate challenges’ webinar, following the devastating impact of Cyclone Gabrielle.
This webinar will provide business owners with practical information in relation to what you need to be aware of and important points to keep in mind as you manage your business through the coming weeks. You will hear from PwC experts who will provide information on:
- Understanding and managing cash flow post-crisis - situation analysis and key decisions (including implications for directors and stakeholders), prioritisation of actions to be taken, and reforecasting to determine how they are to be funded.
- Consideration of whether you need the protection of an insolvency process to manage through this. What restructuring options are available?
- What Government support is available and how to go about accessing it.
- Insurance fundamentals - What is in your clause that you can access now, to help with cash flow management.
- Employee issues - Immediate rights of employees and business owners.
- Tax - what tax relief policy is available to access now?
- Opportunity for questions.
Date: Monday 27 March 2023
Time: 9:30 am-10:30 am
How to join: Please register below. A webinar link will be provided in your confirmation email after you have registered.
Recording: This webinar will be recorded.
During the webinar you will be able to ask questions via the chat function. We will answer as many questions as we can. In the meantime, if you have any questions we can help you with please email us.
We look forward to seeing you online.