Would you like to empower your staff and free them up to focus on value-add activities that better serve your customers?
The current climate is proving to be challenging for many businesses, and there are ways to mitigate the impact. A culture of continuous improvement allows businesses to improve workflow, create certainty in the face of uncertain marketplaces, keep waste and costs down, increase staff engagement, and mitigate the impact of staff shortages by bringing focus to customer value-adding activities.
On the 28th of September, Callaghan Innovation is delivering a one-day Lean workshop in Napier to help you to start your continuous improvement journey. This is a full-day interactive workshop targeted toward leaders in businesses. Get in quick, click here to register
We recommend that 2-3 leaders from your organisation attend the workshop as there are some group activities. You will:
- Understand why Lean principles are critical for business success
- Understand and differentiate the symptoms and causes of process problems
- Learn what can be achieved by introducing Lean principles and practices in a business
- Learn how to engage your people in building a Lean functioning business that flourishes
- Explore the importance of gathering and making data visible to everyone
- Develop a plan for moving toward being a Lean business
More information about the 12-month co-funded programme can be found on Callaghan Innovation's website.
- Workshop attendees are eligible for the 12-month Lean implementation co-funding support ($20k excl GST) when working with an approved consultant
- $200 excl GST pp for workshop registrations
- Thursday, 28th September, 2023
- 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.