How to Write Content to cut through the Clutter - With Zoe Barnes
Are you struggling to create engaging and interesting content for your customers? Are you eager to start writing content but don’t know where to start? Are you sick of screaming into the void?
Let us help you gain a better understanding of how to create more engaging content.
What we will cover
- Understanding exactly who YOU are as a business - what do you have to offer that is different?
- Getting to know your target customer. Let’s get personal.
- A high level understanding of each online communication channel and what is appropriate for your business (ie Facebook / Instagram / LinkedIn / e-Newsletters / web blogs) .
- Some general rules of thumb when it comes to creating engaging content.
- How to plan and brainstorm a content calendar & schedule it (& then forget it).
- A brief overview of how to access and interpret analytics.
Zoe Barnes, Zoe Barnes Marketing
Zoe has spent 15 year working with some of New Zealand's biggest brands (such as 42Below & Ecoya), but has recently moved into helping Hawke’s Bay businesses establish their brand personality through their everyday communications.
Zoe approaches communications from both a business marketing and consumer psychology perspective and likes to push the boundaries and have fun with content.
Cookie cutter, bland, everyday activity need not apply!
- Thursday, 7th April, 2022
- 9:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Hawke's Bay Business Hub Ahuriri, 36 Bridge Street, Ahuriri
If this workshop goes ahead as an in-venue workshop:
- You are required to wear a face mask.
- You will be required to present your My Vaccine Pass and have this verified.
This workshop may change to an online session!
A minimum of 10 people are required for this workshop to go ahead.