Building Your Personal Brand on LinkedIn
LinkedIn is the world’s largest online professional networking platform. If you are a business owner, manager or building a professional career, you need to have a presence on LinkedIn.
A hands-on, action-focused workshop which you will leave with a LinkedIn profile you're proud of, plus the knowledge and confidence to grow your online network, engage with others and share content without feeling silly...
During the 2 hour session you will learn:
- How to create a LinkedIn profile that stands out from the crowd
- How to engage with potential clients/customers
- How to grow your LinkedIn network
- How to create a content plan for the next month and a straight-forward technique for planning future content
- How LinkedIn Company Pages work and how to set up yours
Whether you are a business owner, manager, or someone looking to advance your career and build your personal brand, this workshop is tailored to help you leverage LinkedIn effectively.
Jodine McIntyre, Social Smarty spends her time helping smart business owners learn how to show up confidently and consistently on social media. She is a social media trainer, wing-woman, cheerleader and supporter - all rolled into one. Jodine offers one on one training, small group workshops and online courses, teaching the strategies and techniques to master social media marketing on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok.
Join us at Bad Company - For the best company, come to Bad Company.