The Hawke's Bay Chamber of Commerce proudly presents the Wellness Conference for the second year running; this is a full-day conference that highlights the importance of overall health and wellbeing within the workplace.
The most valuable asset is an organisation's employees, and prioritising wellness, helps create a happier, healthier workplace, boosting productivity and morale, and reduces absenteeism.
Stress, lack of exercise, poor diet choices, and generally "not stopping" can have damaging effects on one's mind, body, and soul; this can lead to poor sleep patterns and general health issues down the track!
The Hawke's Bay Chamber of Commerce will introduce you to professionals in different areas of health and wellbeing, allowing you to take the first steps into living an improved lifestyle.
Not all areas of health and wellbeing are suitable for everyone; we must identify what speaks to us; we can do this by offering a range of speakers, interactive and informative power sessions, and an expo featuring local businesses within the wellness field.
Our exclusive expo area offers spaces for local business, offering products and services that fall into the general health, safety & wellbeing categories.
- to generate brand awareness,
- to make on-site sales OR orders,
- to meet face to face with local consumers who are interested in your field,
- to launch a new product or service,
- to increase ROI,
- to expand your customer base,
- to connect with like-minded organisations.
We aim to attract 300 attendees with a direct target market of:
- local business owners
- trade industry
- health & safety management
- human resource management
- culture management
- $150.00 + GST (Chamber Members)
- $200.00 + GST (Non-Members)
Please note; you will be issued with a seven-day invoice on confirmation that you would like to participate in the Workplace Wellness Expo.
What’s included in the price:
- 2m x 2m Stall Space,
- 1 x trestle table (1.8m x 0.5m),
- powered sites available should you require power,
- 1 x stall holder pass (additional tickets can be purchased at a stallholder rate)
- inclusion of your logo and 100 words about your business in our conference booklet,
- inclusion of your logo and 100 words about your business to include across our Chamber communications,
- tea, coffee, morning tea, afternoon tea and lunch will be provided.
Stallholders to provide the following:
- 300 discount codes or gift inclusions for conference attendee takeaway bags,
- one significant prize for the end of day Passport Prize** giveaway,
- visibly attractive stand, highlighting your products and or service,
- stall décor
How the passport prize draw works:
Visit each stall, have a chat, hand over your business card and receive a passport stamp from each stall.Turn in your completed passport to the Hawke’s Bay Chamber stall and be in to win an amazing prize pack put together by all our stallholders.
If you would like to book a space or find out more please don't hesitate to contact us.