Regional Business Partner Hawke's Bay
Hawke's Bay Chamber of Commerce is part of the Regional Business Partner network (RBP). This network is supported by Callaghan Innovation and MBIE to provide information and advice to New Zealand businesses.
As an RBP we have specialist Growth Advisors available to help business owners and key managers identify needs and opportunities to grow their businesses. We can provide advice, information, referrals and connections to businesses seeking support for their growth journey.
If you are a business seeking advice and support to help you grow, get in touch with us.
Criteria for RBP services:
Any business can meet with a Growth Advisor. However, to access co-funding for registered training, businesses must also meet the following criteria:
- Have undergone an assessment with a Regional Business Partner Growth Advisor;
- Have fewer than 50 full time equivalent employees;
- Be registered for GST in New Zealand;
- Have a New Zealand Business Number (NZBN);
- Be operating in a commercial environment; and
- Be a privately owned business, or a Māori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Māori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Māori assets under multiple ownership.
Capability funding is only one of many services that the Growth Advisors can connect you with to help grow your business. So, if you don't meet the above criteria, you can still register, and we'll be happy to support you in any way we can.
022 470 3413 or 06 876 5938